Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008: The Best Thing Since Sliced Mice!

The new year is here, and I wonder what it will bring. I wonder what great music and art will be created, what new relationships will be formed, what adventures will be undertaken, what losses will come.

This year, I want to really think all the time. To question all the time. To love truly, to create amazing things, to adventure, to take risks. I can't just coast through the days mindlessly like I've been doing way too much.

[interlude! i just thought of something awesome! ready? "I planned my past tomorrow." OK that's all :) ]

I know that the world is so much bigger than I realize. There's so much to learn, so much to discover. So much beauty and so many amazing people. I guess I'm looking forward to getting out of the bubble that I'm currently in. It could happen this summer. Stay tuned. :))

Happy 2008, all, like, 2 of you...

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'd forgotten who I stole my favorite quote from. You.

You inspire me.