Friday, April 4, 2008

I drew these bars.

I am caged by my own assumptions. I fail to act on my dreams because i believe the very things i profess to throw away. I accept the the things that hold me back. Entertain them, even. And it's so subconscious, it's so sneaky, it's such a worm. Why do I do the things I do?

THE VOICES. THEY TELL ME. And I listen, but why? Fuck.

I need to be alright with my brokenness. I need to find oneness with something better and rise on its wings, because mine don't work.

The flood, the voices, they halt the unity. Soul flying is all I want, but how can I fly with this fog of everything that's been told me, everything around me, everything in me. I hate how so much of who I am is formed by things not under my control. Control. Why do I need control? Why am I always struggling to be right, to look good, to feel superlative?

I must find the way to be at peace with myself, to feel oneness truly, to wear the sunset instead of just look at it. There's so many things that I want that I'm not willing to put in the effort to find. Or I'm being held back by invisible forces on my subconscious, or maybe I'm really OK and this is all just a painful process...

No comments: